Below is my online resume. You can download my resume by clicking the button to the right.
Special Skills and Interests
- Graphic Design Skills and Experience
- Strong Skills in Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, After Effects and Premiere
- Audio/Visual Skills in Logic Pro X, GarageBand and iMovie
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Web Skills in HTML, CSS, and PHP
- Familiarity with General Computer Programming
- Audio Production, Recording, Mixing, and Mastering
- Experience with Musical and Drama Performance
- Attention to Detail, Eager to Learn, Hardworking
Experience / Community Service
Visual / Web Designer | December 2014-Present
Designed print and web designs for corporate website and social media website. Assisted in 2016 complete redesign of corporate website. Designed assets for blog articles, landing pages, presentations and more.
Lunarpages Internet Solutions
Web and Graphics Design Intern | June 2013-July 2014
Designed CMS websites based on design proposals. Coordinated with clients over phone. Assisted lead developers with PHP coding, CSS styling, and graphic needs as assigned.
Graphic Design Student Assistant | August 2013-January 2014
Designed logos, posters, icons, infographics, and other types of media. Assisted instructor by aiding students in graphic training and application use.
Summit High School
Graphic Design Student Assistant | August 2012-June 2013
Designed material for school publications. Assisted instructor and students with graphics applications, projects, and training. Performed special projects for instructor as assigned.
Helena High School Bengal Business
Desktop Publishing Artist | January 2011-June 2012
Designed material for school newsletters, football schedules, and patriotic wall mural. Coordinated with clients, collected and managed ads, worked with print vendors, managed deadlines.
Assistant Designer | February 2010-Present
Assist with my father's freelance design business. Various graphic tasks include scanning and re-sizing photographs for video presentations, color-correcting images, revising existing brochures and fliers as directed.
Audio / Visual Tech | March 2009-October 2011
Setup, operated, and design weekly live presentations including graphics and video media clips. Assisted in weekly setup of audio sound system. Performed audio engineer tasks during live music and spoken presentations.
Education | GPA 3.89
Texas State University
San Marcos, Texas | Junior-Senior Year | 2017-2020
- Bachelors in Digital Media Innovation (Mass Communication)
Cedar Park, Texas | Sophomore Year | 2015-2016
Rancho Cucamonga, California | Freshman Year | 2013-2014
- Graphic Design Student Assistant
Fontana, California | Senior Year | 2012-2013
- Graphic Design Student Assistant | 1 year
Helena, Montana | Freshman to Junior Year | 2009-2012
- Bengal Business Desktop Publishing | 2 years
- Starlighters and Choir | 3 years
- Computer Science and Java
Awards and Accomplishments
- Helena MGen Fest Graphics Competition | First Place/Third Place in Age Division
- Y-Tuesdays in Downtown Helena | Featured Performing Act | Twice
- Adobe Aspire Competition | Graphic Design Competitor
- Honor Roll Student | Throughout High School
- Dean’s list | Texas State University | Fall 2017, Spring 2018